SUMAX-TAYLOR METALLIC MOTORCYCLE SPARK PLUG WIRES OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION IN BOTH LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE!
All Universal motorcycle spark plug wire sets include: two leads with molded on plug boots together with loose 180 degree Evo style coil boots and terms so you can cut and terminate to your required length. Leads are 24″ in length.
Taylor’s PRO SPARK PLUG WIRES beat the competition, both in looks and performance!
- Our metallic motorcycle spark plug wires are used on points and magneto ignitions only. Do not use with electronic ignitions.
- Made with two layers of 100% silicone insulation, along with fiberglass reinforced jacket. This plug wire is designed to withstand temperatures up to 600º Fahrenheit. Taylor-Sumax collaboration guarantees unparalleled durability. This means extended wire life as well as lower motorcycle maintenance cost!
- Also includes Taylor’s exclusive low profile silicone PRO BOOTS® together with vibration proof stainless steel double spring locking spark plug terminals.
- Furthermore, Pro 8mm Metallic, Universal Spark Plug Wires are available with a single type of wire conductor known as TWC, or Tinned Copper Weld. TWC is used for racing applications where RFI is not a concern and is an excellent choice for magnetos and point style ignition applications.
- Choose between 4 exciting colors: Black, Red, Yellow and Blue.
100% Made in USA
Sumax Cycle Products, your source of best aftermarket spark plug wires for motorcycles, we sell quality, durability, and reliable products. If your spark plug wires or battery cables ever break down, simply return them to us. We will replace them at no charge. We stand by our products for a lifetime.
As of August 31, 2018, we are Prop 65 compliant. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Choose Your Bike, Get Your Wires
Choose your bike below to find the right part for your bike