THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE AND RACING IGNITION WIRE AVAILABLE TODAY!
All wires fire intermittently no matter what coil or ignition you may have. That is why you see carbon on your plugs. ThunderVolts with 40 ohms of resistance, have a solid stream of fire power resulting in more horsepower and more mileage. Your bike will start and run better than ever before! They are compatible with Harley Davidson® ignition systems.These are the absolute Best Spark Plug Wires your money can buy!
- THUNDERVOLT®50 is the ABSOLUTE best .409 inch, 10.4mm diameter high tech, high performance ignition wire available. Carl’s Speed Shop DYNO-Tested and Track Proven, achieving 5 HP and 7 lbs. torque better than the competition.
- 40 Ohm/ft Ferrite Spiral-Wound coated core blend of exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover. Our Ferrite Spiral-Wound low resistance core provides optimum RFI and EMI suppression and is compatible with use on most electronic ignition systems and components.
- Features a tightly woven heat treated fiberglass braid eliminating the need for additional sleeving.
- Exclusive three layer 100% ZIMPLEX® silicone outer jacket provides additional heat and abrasion protection up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and 102,000 volts dielectric strength, a must for the extreme conditions of open wheel racing and under hood temperatures.
- Available in Black with Gold lettering with color coordinated low profile 100% silicone PROBOOTS® featuring vibration proof double spring locking spark plug terminals.
- The Universal Fit sets and will require cutting to fit, terminating, and booting the coil end. Universal sets are for most motorcycles.
Sumax Taylor Cable’s biggest and lowest resistance wire – 10.4mm diameter and only 40-OHMS per foot = more horse power… torque… spark energy.
Please note: Twin Cam coil boots and terminals may be purchased separately.
100% Made in USA
Sumax Cycle Products sells quality, durability, and reliable products. So, if your spark plug wires or battery cables ever break down, simply return them to us. We will replace them at no charge. We stand by our products for a lifetime.
As of August 31, 2018, we are Prop 65 compliant. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/