SUMAX-TAYLOR SPIRO-PRO MOTORCYCLE SPARK PLUG WIRES OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION IN BOTH LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE!
Sumax 8mm Motorcycle Spark Plug Wire sets give you more horse power, more torque and better miles per gallon performance for your Harley Davidson®. Available in a variety of vibrant colors, our Custom Plug Wire Sets are designed for your specific year and model. You can use these wires with electronic or points ignitions. Further more, our Spiro Pro motorcycle wires are compatible with all Harley Davidson® ignitions. If you have an aftermarket ignition, please check with manufacturer’s ohm requirement. For very high ohm ratings you can use our Carbon Core spark plug wire sets. For magnetos and points you can use our (metallic) core wire sets.
- Spiro-Pro 8mm motorcycle plug wire is the top choice of racers and enthusiasts due to its affordable value and overall high performance features.
- Spiro-Pro’s two-layer 100% silicone inner core & outer jacket keeps the wires flexible for the life of your vehicle maintaining its vibrant color with heat protection to 600º F.
- Taylor Cable’s Spiro-Pro spark plug wire consists of a high conductive spiral wound core with a Stainless Steel wire and covered with a fluorocarbon conductive material.
- These spark plug wires feature 350 ohms per foot resistance which provides more fire power to the spark plugs than OEM resistor core wires and has up to 10 times less resistance than standard resistor core wires.
- It eliminates radio frequency interference (RFI) and is recommended when using a multi spark discharge, electronic ignition systems
and other electronic components.
- Features Taylor Cable’s EXCLUSIVE low profile 100% silicone PROBOOTS® with vibration proof Stainless Steel double spring locking spark plug terminals.
- Choice of 11 vibrant colors in Universal Wire Sets; Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Yellow, Hot Orange, Hot Lime, Hot Pink, Teal, White and Grey.
100% Made in USA
Check out our Pro 8mm Universal Spark Plug Wires, available in a variety of vivid colors. As of August 31, 2018, we are Prop 65 compliant. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/