ThunderVolt 10.4mm High Performance Custom Spark Plug Wires
All wires fire intermittently no matter what coil or ignition you may have. That is why you see carbon on your plugs. ThunderVolts with 40 ohms of resistance have a solid stream of fire power resulting in more horsepower and more mileage. Your bike will start and run better than ever before! Thundervolt 10.4 motorbike spark plug wires are compatible with Victory® ignition systems. These are the absolute Best Spark Plug Wires your money can buy!
THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE AND RACING IGNITION WIRE FOR YOUR VICTORY MOTORCYCLE AVAILABLE TODAY!
- THUNDERVOLT® 50 is the ABSOLUTE best plug wire available, at 409 inch, 10.4mm diameter guarantees both high tech and high performance. Carl’s Speed Shop DYNO-Tested and Track Proven, achieving 5 HP and 7 lbs. torque better than the competition.
- 40 Ohm/ft Ferrite Spiral-Wound coated core blend of exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover. Our Ferrite Spiral-Wound low resistance core provides optimum RFI and EMI suppression and is compatible with use on most electronic ignition systems and components.
- Features a tightly woven heat treated fiberglass braid eliminating the need for additional sleeving.
- Exclusive three layer 100% ZIMPLEX® silicone outer jacket provides additional heat and abrasion protection up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and 102 000 volts dielectric strength, a must for the extreme conditions of open wheel racing and under hood temperatures.
- Available in Black with Gold lettering with color coordinated low profile 100% silicone PRO COMP BOOTS® featuring vibration proof double spring locking spark plug terminals.
Sumax Taylor Cable’s biggest and lowest resistance wire – 10.4mm diameter and only 40-OHMS per foot = more HORSE POWER, TORQUE, SPARK ENERGY.
100% Made in USA
Sumax Cycle Products, your source of best aftermarket spark plug wires for motorcycles, we sell quality, durability, and reliable products. If your spark plug wires or battery cables ever break down, simply return them to us. We will replace them at no charge. We stand by our products for a lifetime.
As of August 31, 2018, we are Prop 65 compliant. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Choose Your Bike, Get Your Wires
Choose your bike below to find the right part for your bike